- Breast imaging (Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI) and image guided procedures
- Musculoskeletal Imaging and image guided procedures
- CT scanning
- Primary medical ,M.D. Istanbul University school of medicine, Turkey, 1989
- Radiology trainee ( SpR), Giessen Justin’s Liebig University, Germany, 1990
- Consultant Radiologist, İzmir State Research Hospital, Turkey, 1995
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, Pamukkale University, Turkey, 1996
- CCST UK, 2004
- Consultant Radiologist, West Hertfordshire NHS Trust, 2009
- Associate Professor of Radiology, Turkey, 2018
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Emre Pakdemirli started his training in Radiology in Giessen-Justus-Liebig University in Giessen, Germany in 1991 and completed in Izmir State Hospital, Turkey in 1995 becoming a Consultant in Radiology. He took up several consultant posts in University and State hospitals in Turkey and the UK. He has been involved in several research projects and published case reports in cited journals, such as AJR and Am J Gastroenterology. He has been working as a Consultant Breast, MSK and Cross sectional Radiologist at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust since 2009.
He offers a full range of interventional ultrasound and mammography guided procedures for symptomatic breast disease. He is also experienced in general ultrasonography, CT and MRI and offers Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and guided injections.