- Ear wax removal
- General E.N.T for Adults & Paediatrics
- Sleep disorders
- Voice disorders
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- British Association of Otolaryngology
NHS or academic posts:
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Hemel Hempstead Hospital, West Herts NHS Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, St Albans City Hospital, West Herts NHS Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Watford General Hospital West Herts NHS Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Luton & Dunstable NHS Trust.
I am a busy consultant based in both The West Herts and The Luton and Dunstable NHS Trusts. I trained at St Andrews University and Manchester University and my registrar training was at St Guy’s Hospital, London. I was a Senior Fellow in Otolaryngology in Seattle, USA.
I specialise in paediatric ENT / sinus surgery and patients suffering from dizziness. My practice is based on a philosophy of making decisions in partnership with patients. I provide up to date medical information in an easily understandable form, to allow patients and their families to make the best treatment decisions. I give priority to explaining things clearly, and allow plenty of time to answer questions and discuss concerns.
I am married with two girls, my wife is a local GP. In my spare time I enjoy sailing and skiing.