Back to top
Our Dental Maintenance Plan offers many advantages. Being a member means we can plan your dental care effectively, helping you reduce the need for future treatment and enjoy the peace of mind that your preventive care is covered by convenient monthly payments. As well as having your dental care under control, you will also receive 10% off other services at OSD Healthcare as well as 25% off an OSD Healthcare Health Assessment.
|How much does it cost?|
£19.99 per month
1 Adult aged 18+
|How many routine dental checks per year?||2|
|How many hygienist appointments per year?||2|
|How much are dental x-rays?||Free|
|Can I receive emergency dental appointments within 48 hours?||Yes|
You will also receive 10% off other OSD Healthcare services and 25% off an OSD Healthcare Health Assessment.
Pop into OSD Healthcare to register
Sign a quick direct debit mandate form
Start using your membership straight away.
OSD Healthcare Membership Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all membership plans taken out with One Stop Doctors Limited.
1. Your agreement is with us, One Stop Doctors Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09692848 whose registered office is at One Medical House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, England, HP2 7YU.
2. Your agreement commences on the start date set out on your membership agreement form and will remain in place until terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. We offer the following types of membership.
– OSDH GP Membership, Individual
– OSDH GP Membership, Couple
– OSDH GP Membership, Family
– OSDH Dental Maintenance Plan, Individual
Initiating member must be aged 18 or over.
4. Each of the memberships will fall into one of the following categories:
– An individual membership – the agreement is with you only.
– A joint membership – you and one other person join together. You must use one bank account for payment and live at the same address.
– A family membership – up to two adults (both aged 18 or over) and unlimited children living at the same address join together (the qualifying age for children is aged under 18).
5. Where a 10% off discount is offered under the terms of your membership, this excludes consultant fees, specialist dentistry including external dental laboratory work and specialist dental treatment, retail products, prescriptions and other membership plans.
6. End of month payment and 12 month spread payment applies when direct debit is authorised, and the first direct debit has been taken.
7. If you sign up to membership at your first appointment, the first membership payment must be taken [at the time of / on the date of such appointment].
8. References to ‘Rapid Access’ in the membership documents mean as soon as reasonably possible subject to appointment and availability.
9. You can spread your payments over up to 12 months, subject to a minimum payment of £50 per month.
10. Flu vaccines and health assessments are subject to appointment and availability
11. Cancelling your membership must be done by email and there is a 2 full calendar month notice period. A full calendar month starts on the first day of the calendar month and finishes at the end of the last day of that calendar month. For example, if you notified us to cancel your membership on the 10th June, your last payment would be taken on 1st August and your membership would cancel on the 31st August. To cancel your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Your membership will automatically renew annually unless notice to cancel is given in accordance with paragraph 14 above.
13. OSD Healthcare reserves the right to cancel, suspend or withdraw membership at any time and will notify you in the event of such cancellation, suspension by notice to you.
14. OSD Healthcare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions to reflect changes in laws or regulatory requirements and to implement adjustments and improvements to our services.
15. From time to time we may change our monthly membership fees. We will aim not to change the fee more frequently than once in a calendar year, and to ensure that any change is reasonable. We will tell you about any change that will apply to you, and will give you at least one full calendar month’s notice before the change comes into effect.
16. You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of joining and receive a refund of your membership fees. The 14-day cancellation period commences the day of your membership start date which is stated on your agreement. This is called the ‘cooling-off period’. You must give us written notice of cancellation by letter to OSD Healthcare, One Medical House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7YU or by email to email@example.com within 14 days from the date on which your membership starts. If you have had appointments at OSD Healthcare during your initial 14 days, these (and any other services provided during such period) must be paid for at full price.
Your membership with us is governed by the laws of England and Wales and party agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with your membership
We will keep any clinical information you give us confidential and secure and only pass it to, or receive it from, those involved with your programme or treatment
By joining one of our membership options, you are giving us permission to share relevant clinical information that relates to your health goals between members of our staff
It is important that we hold the most up-to-date contact details for you. You are responsible for keeping all your personal contact details and choices for how you want to receive marketing materials up to date